With our busy lifestyles and a trend toward commercialism, we buy, buy, buy and keep, keep, keep. Soon we find ourselves surrounded by stuff and weighed down by our piles, disorganization and mess.
If you are finding clutter to take a stronger hold on your life than you would like, work through these questions with a certain pile, collection or category of stuff in mind. See where your answers lead...
- Does it lift my energy to think about it or look at it?
- Do I love it?
- Do I need it?
- Does it reflect who I am now in my life?
- What positive and or negative thoughts, memories or emotions do I associate with it?
- Does it need to be fixed or repaired, and am I willing to do so now?
- If I moved tomorrow, would I take it with me?
- If it is time to let it go, am I going to throw, sell, lend or give it away and when?
The Soul Sisters
Soulspiration of the Week:
"Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough." ~Author Unknown