Welcome to the Soul Sisters Blog!

We’re three sisters on a mission to empower and inspire women everywhere to pursue their passions and achieve their dreams. Our story is probably not unlike your own; a tug at the heartstring, a feeling of wanting more from life, a desire to fulfill a divine purpose. It was these relentless yearnings that inspired the concept of Soulspring Groups.

When our souls open up (and they tend to quite often) we’ve got to share! We invite you to read our thoughts (and occasional rants) on women, empowerment, passion, destiny and life! Feel free to share your comments; we love to hear your thoughts (and rants) too! And, become an official follower! It's always fun to see the company we're keeping!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quiz: Are you headed for a Personal Energy Crash?


Feeling tired? Lost your oomph? You’re not alone, it’s one of the top complaints we hear from women, which led us to dedicate the month of August to the topic of energy.

Sure, as women we lead busy lives and sometimes our hectic pace can get the best of us. But burning the candle at both ends for too long can lead to a personal energy crisis. Avoiding the problem all together can soon lead to a crash!

So are you on the verge of a power melt-down or have you formed a solid foundation of thoughts, belief, attitudes and habits to protect yourself from a full-fledged crash? Take this self-assessment and find out!

Are You Headed for a Personal Energy Crash?

Answer TRUE or FALSE to each question below.

TRUE FALSE What I do for a living really turns me on.
TRUE FALSE I surround myself with high-energy and positively charged people.
TRUE FALSE I’m living my life purpose and my life is an exciting adventure.
TRUE FALSE I’m invigorated knowing I’m living in alignment with my highest values.
TRUE FALSE I rarely feel overwhelmed; there is plenty of me to go around.
TRUE FALSE I feel a daily sense of pride in myself and my accomplishments.
TRUE FALSE There’s only one “me” and I take care of myself.
TRUE FALSE I take time regularly to focus on my own hobbies and interests.
TRUE FALSE I work at a healthy pace.
TRUE FALSE My daily to-do list is challenging, yet manageable.
TRUE FALSE I take breaks and time off free from guilt and regret.
TRUE FALSE When it comes to “me”, I have no problem saying “yes”.
TRUE FALSE I easily say “no” to requests that deplete me.
TRUE FALSE I feel empowered and in control of my life.
_____ _____ TOTAL

SCORE: Add up the answers in each column. Compare the number of TRUE statements to the results below:

12+ Sure, your hectic schedule tires you out, but overall you are one powered up woman! Stay focused and on track. Your positive example will inspire others to live an empowered lifestyle too!

9-11 You’ve been working hard to live your life on purpose but negative thoughts, beliefs and habits keep coming back to haunt you. Old habits die hard but stay strong. A few more tweaks will take your personal power to new heights!

6-8 Watch out, you’ve been pushing it to the limits for far too long. You’re definitely in crisis mode and it won’t take much to throw you into a real tailspin. Take steps now to protect your energy stores. As is usually the case, you have a pretty clear idea of what’s draining you. Take steps now to rev up your life once again!

0-5 Girl, we’ve been there! You’re a walking, talking example of frazzled, fizzled, frenzied and frayed! This is no longer a drill but a real live energy crash. Implement your emergency energy plan now!


So, how did you score? Are you in the midst of a crisis? Don’t worry; a full recovery is possible.

If you’re in need of a source of high-power fuel, you won’t want to miss our free tele-training event…

Power Up: Overcoming your Personal Energy Crisis
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Time: 7:00 p.m. (CST)
Location: The Soulspring Tele-Classroom. Come as you are and learn in the comfort of your own home!
Fee: We invite you to be our guest!

Get the Details Here!


Sisters of Soul


Soulspiration of the Week:

“Every time you don't follow your inner guidance, you feel a loss of energy, loss of power, a sense of spiritual deadness.” ~ Shakti Gawain

No comments:

Post a Comment