Welcome to the Soul Sisters Blog!

We’re three sisters on a mission to empower and inspire women everywhere to pursue their passions and achieve their dreams. Our story is probably not unlike your own; a tug at the heartstring, a feeling of wanting more from life, a desire to fulfill a divine purpose. It was these relentless yearnings that inspired the concept of Soulspring Groups.

When our souls open up (and they tend to quite often) we’ve got to share! We invite you to read our thoughts (and occasional rants) on women, empowerment, passion, destiny and life! Feel free to share your comments; we love to hear your thoughts (and rants) too! And, become an official follower! It's always fun to see the company we're keeping!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Wishes Fulfilled


I’ve always been a fan of Dr. Wayne Dyer. If you are unfamiliar with his work, he’s an inspiring international speaker and renowned author of best selling books like “Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life”, “The Power of Intention”, and most recently “Excuses Begone”.

A few months back I set my sites on manifesting a meeting with him. Actually the thought never really entered my mind until one day last summer when several coincidences brought his name to my attention repeatedly. As one who tries to live open to all possibilities and opportunities, I wasn’t about to turn my back on this message from the Universe.

It all started when I saw PBS was going to be airing a special broadcast of Dr. Wayne Dyer based on his newly released book “Excuses Begone”. Then I received an email announcing Dyer’s “Excuses Begone” tour and seminar, which was being held in one of my favorite destinations in the world, Maui, HI. And, the event was to take place…on my birthday! As if this wasn’t enough to pique my interest, there was a contest...airfare to Maui, tickets to the workshop, and lodging for two. Yes, it was definitely a sign and the only obstacles that stood in my way was winning the contest, and then deciding how to get the third soul sister in on the deal!

I wasn’t about to take any chances. I immediately created my vision board to manifest my sisters and me meeting Wayne Dyer in Maui on October 23. I assembled pictures of a smiling and friendly Dr. Dyer along with beautiful scenes from a past visit to Maui. One picture of Dr. Dyer showed him with an arm around a smiling woman. I set to work cropping out her face and inserting mine. I thought it looked very realistic. My husband thought it looked a little creepy and remarked that he sincerely hoped nothing mysterious happened to Dr. Dyer or the FBI would be knocking at our door! (Tell me what do you think. The picture appears above).

I wasn’t worried; I’m no stalker. I did keep the board out on my desk so I could see it daily however, and visualized the experience including the feelings, sights, and smells. I even practiced what I would say when I was called with the news of winning, “Please tell Dr. Dyer I’ve been expecting this call.”

September 1 came around, the date when the winner was to be contacted. The phone didn’t ring and I didn’t receive an email either. No special delivery letter…was there some mistake? My initial disappointment gave way to acceptance. It must not have been my time and reconciled myself to the fact that my wishes would not be fulfilled.

Then, another coincidence…I’ve recently learned of a special Wayne Dyer opportunity that I would love to pass along. It’s not the face-to-face meeting I had hoped for but this meeting has some perks of its own, including the opportunity for you to join us!

Yes, Dr. Wayne Dyer will be coming to your local cinema to talk about how to live your true life purpose. And get a load of this title…The “Wishes Fulfilled” event will be taking place on January 28, 2010 at 7:30 p.m. (with an encore performance February 4 at 7:30 p.m.)! It’s not Wayne Dyer “live” but it is a professionally directed taping of a recent live performance. Plus, everyone who attends receives a special gift (a recording of “Putting the Excuses Begone Paradigm to Work in Your Life” which is a $20 value). I’m looking forward to this unique opportunity for self-development and personal empowerment and encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity too! No airfare or overnight accommodations required, and that makes it an opportunity that everyone can take part in! Yes, in a way this event will live up to its name for me. Finally, my wishes will be fulfilled!

You can find participating theaters in your area here.

And, if by chance Dr. Dyer does appear live at your location, please tell him I’m awaiting his call!

Kim,
Sister of Soul

Soulspiration of the Week:
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment