Welcome to the Soul Sisters Blog!

We’re three sisters on a mission to empower and inspire women everywhere to pursue their passions and achieve their dreams. Our story is probably not unlike your own; a tug at the heartstring, a feeling of wanting more from life, a desire to fulfill a divine purpose. It was these relentless yearnings that inspired the concept of Soulspring Groups.

When our souls open up (and they tend to quite often) we’ve got to share! We invite you to read our thoughts (and occasional rants) on women, empowerment, passion, destiny and life! Feel free to share your comments; we love to hear your thoughts (and rants) too! And, become an official follower! It's always fun to see the company we're keeping!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring Ahead

Previously posted: March 8, 2009

It’s daylight savings time again. I’m sure like us you spent the morning resetting clocks and trying to figure out what this all means for your schedule…Did we gain an hour? Lose an hour? Why do we do this anyway?

As I was completing the aforementioned ritual, I went from room to room changing clocks and repeating, “Spring ahead, fall back, spring ahead, fall back” like a mantra. Last year I would have used the term “mantra” figuratively. This year I’m being literal.

It’s funny how the way we look at things changes as we move through life. What was meant to remind me which way to turn the hands of my clocks twice a year has suddenly become a message for living life. There comes a time when we must choose our direction; the philosophy by which we’ll live. I’m practical...a quick side-by-side comparison should help us make our decision:


Hmmm, should we choose a “Spring Ahead” lifestyle and move toward a life of adventure, passion and empowerment? Or should we “Fall Back” to what we know, making the same mistakes again and again, and blaming others for our problems?

I’ve made my decision. Which will you choose?

Kim
Sister of Soul


Soulspiration of the Week:

“I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.” Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment